now to receive all the new
Id Obelus creates,
6 back-catalog releases,
delivered instantly to you via the Bandcamp app for iOS and Android.
You’ll also get access to
exclusives like this album.
Fully Automatic was a cdr release that circulated at shows prior to the release of, "Flyourfavorite". DJ Bizkid gave the EP a proper "mixtape style" facelift before we re-released it as a joint project shortly after "Flyourfavorite" dropped.
released August 8, 2008
1. Establish the Kingdom (samples by Id Obelus)
2. False Hope (music by Darwins Finch)
3. Smash your Television (music by Darwins Finch)
"verse 1st appeared on 'clango' from babel fishh's 'exit lever' lp"
4. No Concept vs. (music and additional vocals by Tae Sun)
5. Through the Clouds (music by e9ine) "also appears on T.Y.T.'s 'New Liver New Life' compilation"
6. Blanket (music by Darwins Finch, additional vocals by B. Moses)
7. What's my Damage? vs. (music by Earl Hienz Ketchup, additional vocals by Pete McSly) "also appeared on Paid Jah's 'cool as shit v.2.0"
8. Raygunobelus (music by Nomar Slevik, additional vocals by Brzowski and Nomar Slevik) "also appeared on Brzowski's 'Blooddrive Vol. 1' and Nomar Slevik's 'the Reinvention of Silence'"
9. the Surgical Removal of a Tumor with Tongs (music by Id Obelus and Brad Baker [guitar] "excerpt of 'a poor tune a.d.' from Id Obelus' '2 Bit Fugue' lp"
10. Same Difference (music and additional vocals by Sham Grammar)
11. Ivan the Acid Eating Scuba Diver (Live @ Big As Barn studio - Royal Center, IN music by Nomar Slevik, vocal effects by Jamie Rouch) "refined version appears on Id Obelus' 'Flyourfavorite' lp"
12. 1991 1987 (music by Smirk, additional vocals by Oblio) "also appears on Id Obelus' 'Flyourfavorite' lp"
all vocals by Id Obelus (except noted additional vocals)
all cuts by DJ Bizkid
supported by 4 fans who also own “the Fully Automatic Mixtape”
A reminder of why we fell in Love with Micheal in the first place. So much talent, such raw energy. Even Eyedea DEMOS were better than most could ever hope to achieve. Must own for any fan and a much needed History lesson for any emcee stepping into the arena. Do your homework... z_i_l_l_a